• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wow, Long Island has Mud

IRWFO

Attachments

IHASFIP

Hell that looks like east Texas ... :) Looks like you had fun. I wish it was wet here . Damn lack of rain. :(

D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, don't let Scooter see that water hole! He'd drown in it!

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics. Seems CUCV's, wherever they are, are drawn to mud! Can't wait for the snow to melt so I can get in the mud.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am originally from LI and I very much enjoyed the pics. Plus, I'm an Isles fan. S**** the Rangers!

IRWFO

I wanna play next time! If the deuce doesn't fit, I've got a camo Jeep to run with...
The deuce will fit fine on the big trails and will probably have two of them with us next time.

"BUT", I saw you a few weeks ago on the L.I.E. and that rig looks too pretty to get dirty. :razz:

IRWFO

No, calverton, where in manorville are you thinking of? im always looking for new spots to get my truck all dirty haha
Dabba, you might have an addiction.:razz: We still have hours of exploring left of our new spot and you are already looking for a new trail fix. :razz:

86M10086.2L

I told you it was good. Just watch out with some of the larger water holes. I haven't had any problems yet, but I have heard horror stories from a few jeep guys that tree hugger types throw cement blocks, couches, barbed wire and crap in there to stop the 4 wheelers. Theres a few good trails and a nice deep water trap in there too. When you see them you'll know. Just remember where your're going it's easy to get lost in there.

Lex_Ordo

Nice Pics! I just got my Duece all painted up, and "parade ready". I'd like to take it off road, out east, but I think I will need to wait a few months until the novelty of a clean truck wears off.
I guess Conetquot will have to due for now. LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks