• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wow - one expensive m35a3 today in PA

HASSON1911

I saw that truck too, I thought maybe I was crazy for thinking that truck was going a little high. There were some other trucks(M923a1) in sparta that went for over 7k, I think they just thought the pictures were nice, but it didgo through a 2009 rebuild.

Scarecrow1

I believe Spartan-185 hit the nail on the head. A friend and I have discussed this very topic . If you wanted one you should have bought it before now because the prices are going to be at a premium for the next couple of months . The fact that anyone who stumbles across this site also sees the big GL adds doesn't help either. This is a good thing for the hobby but bad for those trying to make a living selling these things. Just saying put your money in the bank for a while and let it gain interest until the spending spree is over...........

HASSON1911

Not trying to jack this thread, but does this apply to remote gl location where certain m923a2 go for 6-7k even 8k and worse looking ones go for 4-5k? I don't want to think what an m925a2 can go for if 923 go for that much.

Last edited:

Hoefler

High price for a rather rough A3. It did have a high serial number though.
Probably bonus time for bidders on stuff that is easier to buy and tougher to sell.

wb9btz

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep... I watched it all along. I expected it to go high because of the 505465 S/N and the 1999 contract date. Also, it was a hardtop. Was shocked to see it go for $11,500 though, with a flat rear tire -although the CTIS seemed to be working. Must have had a leaky valve stem seal. Meanwhile, a M35A2 at the same site, which seemed to be in decent shape, went for around $3,500 or so IIRC.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks