• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WOW!, Today Was a really HAPPY day.

dmetalmiki

Something I did not need to learn, (As I already knew a few ways to get it out ).
Even the kid thought it stupid pushing around 'blind' and *assuming the screw was magnetic.
You know what they say. 'made an *ass out of U and an *ass out of me!.
I will have another attempt at the weekend.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Something I did not need to learn, (As I already knew a few ways to get it out ).
Even the kid thought it stupid pushing around 'blind' and *assuming the screw was magnetic.
You know what they say. 'made an *ass out of U and an *ass out of me!.
I will have another attempt at the weekend.
Falls in a special category called "Stuff Happens". Not good, Not Fun, but so far nothing has cost anything more than time.
Definitely understand the ASSuME description though and it can be frustrating :-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks