• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker at home, but it wasnt cheap

Crash_AF

Hey Doc, nice M62

Gimpy is talking about the support between the roller for the rear winch and the boom. That's not original although it looks quite handy if you don't have to drop the boom lower than that. The original shipping braces are sitting in the tank holder on passenger's side looking at the first pic in your last post.

Later,
Joe

drjconley

the truck was used commercially as of 1999, so that was done by them. i am thinking of removing it and going with the original system. it is really fast and easy, it would make it easy to use and travel with only one person. i will grab a picture sometime this week of the support.
jim

drjconley

someone asked what i wanted to tow this with. i can rent a large class b truck locally, so if i had a tow bar i could have rented the truck and saved some serious money. i think i could have already purchased the bar with my first tow bill.
jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks