• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker Color? Which One do You Like???

dmetalmiki

Well I tried the rest..now have the....."best" olive drab..toned down and very slighlty brown cast. looks brutal..and at night at rallies ..folk..walk into them!!tho the M62 in orriginal semi dark U.S. green drab looks well impressive..so I aint changing that! u can c the truck colors in deks pics picture gallery.

halftrack

I am new to this board even though I've been collecting military vehicles for about 10 yrs now. I should of been looking at this board yrs ago. by the way, anyone has a diamong T cab near the New Orleans area that they are looking to part with?

OSO

I have an old 1953 IHC bridge truck that was released from Government 2/14/04 Has light green od just a little camo paint scheme. Got to get better pics of truck . Have some pics on photo gallery M139 OSO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks