• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker count

WHAT WRECKER DO YOU HAVE

• M60

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M108

Votes: 10 5.4%
  • M62

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • M543

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • M816

Votes: 71 38.2%
  • M246

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • M819

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • M936

Votes: 49 26.3%
  • Other Wreckers

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • K-Booms

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
1-Just trying to find out what we have out there in the SS motor pool.

2-If you have more then ONE wrecker, cleck on each type you have, two or more of the same, pm me and I'll get the poll count fixed

3-I know the m60 and the 108 are 2 1/2 t but wanted to keep the wrecker count together.
4-This does not require a lot of I wish post, chit-chat,:ditto:,[thumbzup],:driver::beer:,ect,ect
5-If you posted to the poll and want to post a pic. of your wrecker, please do

6-If you checked other wrecker, please post what it is and a pic

7-OTHER wreckers DOES NOT MEAN OTHER TYPES OF RECOVERY UNITS like the Holmes unit, ect.

8-And PLEASE NO WISH I HAD , if you have, be counted, or WAIT to you HAVE

Thank You everybody for helping out in this project

Last edited:

sandcobra164

M936A2 was not listed so I checked "other wreckers" No CTIS anymore but ABS and a good worktruck. My work computer doesn't have any pics saved on it but you can find them in the "Transportation Needs" section.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I see we have a OTHER wrecker posted, please what is it, a pic, thanks

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
10ton M553

I feel discounted!!

No category for the M553 GOER 10ton wrecker!:-(

Oh well...the wrecker part don't work yet anyway and besides there ain't that many to count.:roll:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I feel discounted!!

No category for the M553 GOER 10ton wrecker!:-(

Oh well...the wrecker part don't work yet anyway and besides there ain't that many to count.:roll:
YES the GOER M553 wrecker does fall into the OTHER, THANK YOU, PB

paradeduty

OTHER Wrecker

In Reply, I am currently working on restoring a M984E1 HEMTT Wrecker. Mostly just collecting the parts that I know that I will need. Havn't really sunk my teeth into it yet so I havn't posted any pics. Here is one so I don't get the infamous "worthless without pics" reply! This one is right after I pulled the HEMTT off of the RGN Trailer with the M52A2 Five-Ton. Trust me - once I get rolling on it I will have more info. The amount I have learned about these rigs while collecting parts is a lot on its own. Take Care, Dave.

Attachments

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
In Reply, I am currently working on restoring a M984E1 HEMTT Wrecker. Mostly just collecting the parts that I know that I will need. Havn't really sunk my teeth into it yet so I havn't posted any pics. Here is one so I don't get the infamous "worthless without pics" reply! This one is right after I pulled the HEMTT off of the RGN Trailer with the M52A2 Five-Ton. Trust me - once I get rolling on it I will have more info. The amount I have learned about these rigs while collecting parts is a lot on its own. Take Care, Dave.
Thank you, WOW, didn't know ANY M984E1s were in private hands, WOW again, can I ask where you got it ?????? and any other info that you would like to SHARE on this project, thanks again

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ted Hils sold a 984 too. Ron, I know one or two M108 owners are at Haspin. Another member who goes by M108 almost never posts, FYI

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Thank you,
I am aware of the haspin group, I figure I will get these guys when thay get back,

Last edited: