• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker hoe gets 816 moved

grounded

Banned
Well finally got out today after last couple weeks of needing to get around and get someone his 816 to the yard so it can get ready and see what has been scored ;)

818 finally has been fixed all repairs and tagged, insured. Thanks to gimpy for still using his towbar and tow lights ;) We got it all done and not a issue. EVEN passed the DOT man himself on a offramp coming home rofl

pics to come ;)

Attachments

grounded

Banned
more ;)

Attachments

grounded

Banned
Won't find out till next week. Batteries are DEAD lined. tried to slave it to the 818 and nothing. Will put all new batteries in it and see what happens. We was going to atempt a pull start but i was tired and didnt wanta put the driveshafts back in it yet ;) Just got back from vacation and had to run to get this thing today. Will work on it next week after i get stuff straight and ready to go around here.

Picked it up and seen them was missing thinking crap. opened the Tool box and seen this. The best part of this truck is to be announced yet at a later date ,

No.2Diesel

Hi,

Hey congrats on acquiring an M819! Thats great. I still haven't found a definitive production figure for the 819....

Nice 816 too! The front winch wire rope looks new. USAF wrecker?

grounded

Banned
LANE thats your blurry picture 816 that you missed out on and TODD landed ;). Hell of a truck for the price huh ;)

NOW if can convince him that it looks better sitting here rofl

jimmcld

Nice truck. I just got mine a week ago. I have a question for someone: what is the rope for? I have 2400 feet of new rope and don't even know what it is for.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks