• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker lights and lift shackles

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
iso of THREE wrecker work lihgts or the bulbs and FOUR lift shackle pins and TWO rear lift shackles, thanks

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see the lights frequently on EBay, and there is always a selection of shackles there, too. I search under "military truck" and "shackle". You will see a lot of weird stuff in the shackle search, but I have not foiund a way to limit it down, so I just live with it and sort through.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ya, i check ebay everyday, no luck, thanks, i sure like your moter pool

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have you checked with Memphis Equipment for the work lights? Rof shackles, if you just need the function and not the original restore, use commercial shackles, you should be able to find a set that fits. Eight grade capscrews work well for pins.
The shaped front lifting shackles should be replaced with straight ones when used IMHO. Use a spreader bar if both are used with one pulling chain/wire rope or they'll deform for sure since they are not angled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks