• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker PS magazine articles

Sephirothq

I am looking for the PS magazine articles that cover the M816 wrecker. I remember reading them on the old site but i didn't save them on my computer.

Does anyone have them? I am looking for the tips and tricks of the wrecker, the BII and which box they sould be in etc. yes i have looked over the -10 before anyone asks.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the -10 shows what goes in each storeage area, the PS mag had some good tips, send cranetruck a PM, he is the PS mag geru, if you find it, please post it so I can make a copy

look in the -10, in the back, section B-7, it has the BII and what compartment

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the -10 shows what goes in each storeage area, the PS mag had some good tips, send cranetruck a PM, he is the PS mag geru, if you find it, please post it so I can make a copy

look in the -10, in the back, section B-7, it has the BII and what compartment
Here you go Ron. It's for the M543, though, don't know about the M809 series.

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A wrecker is a wrecker if you don't have one, If you do have one (or more) it is more then a wrecker

joeM62

On page 4 it looks like one of the pcs that is commonly missing from all wreckers the brace that holds the two longer boom jacks together that is a very hard to find part/tool for the wreckers.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On page 4 it looks like one of the pcs that is commonly missing from all wreckers the brace that holds the two longer boom jacks together that is a very hard to find part/tool for the wreckers.
That is because it is a PAIN IN THE A$$ to use, instead a GOOD CHAIN with pin repair links on the ends are USED