• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecker Vice Cheepo Cover

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of us fortunate enough to be graced with Wrecker ownership covering your bumper vice is one of those little accessories you always want but can never find or afford to have made. I ran up on a really cheap cover option, not a perfect fit but tolarable! I was in a junk yard and found a cover that came off the lift control panel on a power company truck, the type with the bucket lift. It ain't perfect but for a dollar not too bad.

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
After seeing what a Wilton C2 sells for, I decided it would better serve me on my bench, than on the truck. I have a much smaller Wilton or even a Reed I will put on the bumper.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Thats about the size of the one I got from Carnac. I think its the one going on the bumper. A new one like that wouldn't get put outside either, too pretty.

I must add, you suck for tempting me. I have bunches of vises, really shouldn't buy more.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats about the size of the one I got from Carnac. I think its the one going on the bumper. A new one like that wouldn't get put outside either, too pretty.

I must add, you suck for tempting me. I have bunches of vises, really shouldn't buy more.
Come on Gimp, everyone needs more vices, or vises!
I can hold it and bring it to Findlay.