• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman got one!!!!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I finally took the plunge and won a deuce off of GL today at Fort Jackson, SC. :lol:
Hard top, winch, airshift and "redneck gun turret". [thumbzup]
I paid $ 1700.00 before GL and South Carolina get their pound of flesh.
As soon as I get the EUC, Freighttrain and I will go over and bring her home.
See pics.

Attachments

jwaller

shout at me if you want/need my help when you go and get it I am very familiar with ft jackson and have bought many many things there.

alphadeltaromeo

You'd better let me know when you're coming through my way...I'd love to meet both of you and see the new MV! Congrats on the win wreckerman...I was excited when I saw your post :D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was surprised by this auction - lots of good trucks went for very fair prices, all across the nation. For under $2K, almost anyone here could've gotten a running, near complete deuce. Makes me wish I could afford a plunge into BIG MV ownership!

Opie

Congrats! Wonder why they added the giraffe-height exhaust stack? (Well, it keeps it above the head of the man standing in the hatch...)

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Right on,'bout time! Naw, it take a while to find something you like. Congrats! Do you know if it's a runner?

FreightTrain

Banned
ROAD TRIP!!!!!!Umm,what the heck is that on the dash and under the passenger side dash.....Also,what the heck are the brackets for on the bed?You got a real odd ball truck there.Wanna take the Deuce over there or the Danger Ranger?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
About time! Looks good. [thumbzup]

Ps. Have you told your wife about your new wench?

CGarbee

Congratulations!
Looks like a good one... Now, all you have to do is get her home, and clear your calendar for Aberdeen in 2008 :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Ps. Have you told your wife about your new wench?
She don't even know about the old wench :lol:

Not sure if it is a runner. I'm going to see if I can get somebody near there to check it out for me while I wait for the EUC. (big hint to jwaller)

ADR.....we will definatly let you know when we are passing through. Maybe we can meet at the Mickey Dees at HWY 27 and I 20. It would be nice to have someone to call if we had a problem in your area. I will be turning north there to head up to Centre.

Clinto has promised aid if we have problems on his side of Hotlanta.

I hope we can drive her home. Freight train just got his deuce running so he will be my subject matter expert on what to take for the return trip. If we get a favorable scout report we will take my Ranger and tow it back with the deuce.

We will carry plenty of tools plus extra battries, filters, tires, fuel, bulbs, etc.

This ain't my first rodeo with a deuce so we should be able to get her home.

Thanks for all the attaboys :jumpin:

Stan

CONGRATULATIONS, That is a redneck gun turrent. Good Luck. Just got the OK on my EUC and it only took three weeks. This was my first time even. Gotta rethink my plans on picking up mine.

alphadeltaromeo

I'm game

If you pick it up during the week I'll be at work, but am more than willing to assist. I have a flex schedule and can take off. Make sure to keep me up on the date and I'll be prepared...work will have me at the 285/400 area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks