• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman needs a tow dolly

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well folks we are close to the GA Rally and I have no tractor to pull the van trailer there with.

I had a civy tow dolly borrowed but it will not fit the pintle on the M927 and I do not want to whittle away at the hitch to make it work....it is also a POS that I don't trust to get me to GA.

If anyone close to me has a military or civy tow dolly I can buy or borrow I'll bless you with a GA Rally T-shirt.

Plan B would be a big genny trailer (minus genny) that I could convert into a dolly.

Can anyone help a Brother out?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why don't you go up to Ohio and get Westy's truck and use it.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Is this a Want Ad?
No...it's an SOS.....without a dolly I can't drag my van trailer to the GA Rally and the possums won't have a warm place to sleep.

Last year I sold my M915 before the rally thinking I could get another one and had to be rescued by the good hearted Woodywood.

This year I sold my M915 before the rally thinking I could get another one and now have to jump through my arse to get the van to the rally.

:roll: There seems to be a pattern here.:cookoo:

zout

Is this for a converter dolly or a dolly to stick the front wheels on to haul a vehicle ??? I have 4 coverter dollies to hook up PUP Trailers - or you want something else ?????

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wreckerman needs tow dolly. Thats funny. Kinda like olympic swimmer needs floaties.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is this for a converter dolly or a dolly to stick the front wheels on to haul a vehicle ??? I have 4 coverter dollies to hook up PUP Trailers - or you want something else ?????
YES, that is what he is lookijg for

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I think the situation has been resolved....the guy I bought the tanker for told me to come over to his farm and pick one out...seems he bought a butt load of pup trailers and dollys. They are holding down a piece of ground at his place.

Thanks for the replies.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

zout

We have several for sale WM - $200 a pop - but then again we do not deliver. Its here in Tucker. Does not come with a blow up dolly.

goldneagle

We have several for sale WM - $200 a pop - but then again we do not deliver. Its here in Tucker. Does not come with a blow up dolly.
Is this the 5th wheel dolly that the semi use for double trailers? I would like one if we can get someone to bring it back from GA rally to Louisiana. PM me if you figure out a way.

zout

These are company equipment.
The buyer would have to come here to Tucker - sign their bill of sale and then tow off property. There is no way I can authorize any proceedure as these are not mine.

Any other arrangement for puchase would increase costs of the units - company does nothing for free. Cheapest way to get one - come during business hours and pick it up.

goldneagle

These are company equipment.
The buyer would have to come here to Tucker - sign their bill of sale and then tow off property. There is no way I can authorize any proceedure as these are not mine.

Any other arrangement for puchase would increase costs of the units - company does nothing for free. Cheapest way to get one - come during business hours and pick it up.

Never mind!

Last edited: