• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman on the move

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I am leaving tonight to go to Columbus, Ohio to pick up some NOS fuel tanks I bought a while back.
I am also going to try to pickup some items I bought today if the invoice will come through.
My appointment is at 1130 so if anyone needs anything picked up that is coming down I-75/I-59 give me a shout and if you can get a Pickup authorization faxed to the GL folks up there I will try to help out.
I have a Dodge dually with a 28 foot gooseneck so I will have some room to spare.
Cell is 256-557-1146 call me and leave a message if I don't answer.
I prob wont have the puter with me so I wont get any PMs.

Wreckerman

grounded

Banned
your leaving tonight to get up there by 11:30AM?? Dang thats a haul. And they thought i was nuts to leave Bham and be in upper tip of Michigan in 24 hrs lol

citizensoldier

Nope I just talked with him phantomjeep today.. As of Monday he did not even get it off base yet? I guess Alredneck had a bad week last week. I know phantom is getting a little worried and was going to call the base but thats the last I heard.. You wanna go get it? :-D

grounded

Banned
HMM yea i thought it was delivered to him already. IF he needs someone to get it PM ME!!! im on it lol.

O wait i have to take it to him not my place huh rofl

ABN173

WM I think its awesome your offering to help people out like this! People like you make SS what it is.

I'm from B'ham myself BTW

Alredneck

Banned
Yall all nuts:roll: I aint AWOL im just busier than one legged man in a asskicking contest! I got the truck ( M36 ) and the M35, and the M105 ok! I got this so dont you all worry your purdy lil heads, it all goin to be alright! Captain makes it HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well this trip was a Murphyism from the start.

I should have turned back when I got the speeding ticket in Chattanooga Wed night....it went downhill from there.

Took all day to get loaded at GL Creekside Wed. and about the time I hit 71 south the truck started acting up.....filled up with fuel, drained fuel filter just in case...resumed trip and truck still wont run right.
Spent last night here at the overpriced Holiday Inn and most of the morning determining that Chrysler engineers are all idiots, no wonder they are in the chitter.
No fuel lift pump available nearby or via internet that can guarentee delivery ealry Fri......dont even wont to risk that the shop across the street could get them installed even if I had them. Not on the day before Independence Day.
Capt has devised a plan that should get me home so I can end up with my arse hole intact financially and I am roosting here awaiting his arrival.

Steelsoldiers members rock.....many public thanks to ALREDNECK and his sidekick that are coming to pull my fat out of the fire.

phantomjeep

CS is right . From AWOL to across state lines rescue mission, Captian (alredneck) hope you documented the mission. Could be a big movie rights here $$$$ have a safe trip

phantomjeep

Hay wreckerman893 Did you get captian alredneck back on truck deliveries I think he went AWOL again???? anyone seen him???? no answer to PM,call calls ,E-mails???? whats in that SWEET TEA !!!!

phantomjeep

captian just needs better com's so we know whats going on . Any SS member have a high power military transmitter for captian,alredneck . with this many delays we got to have some fun with him!!!LOL

phantomjeep

O-ya I'm out in the middle of Lake Michigan on a remote Island repairing a lighthouse,wireless internet sure is great. Sure could use that M36 out here ,anyone have a landing craft ????? + crain,generator,bulldozer,backhoe,helicopter LOL
ok back to the GL site and see if there are any.