• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman the "tanker yanker"

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Yesterday Elmo and I made a trip to Redstone to pick up a 5000 gallon tanker I had bought for a customer.

I think it was brand new......there was a faint smell of diesel in the tank but all the TO&E equipment was still sealed in their container.

It was Elmo's first road trip since his redemption from captivity and he seemed to enjoy himself.

I fear he is a victim of "Stockholm Syndrome".....occassionally he looks at me with tears in his little possum eyes and asks "why doesn't Gimpy call?"

Attachments

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice!!! [thumbzup] When Barstow had some of the tankers I missed out and did not get one, now I what one!!!

goldneagle

Yesterday Elmo and I made a trip to Redstone to pick up a 5000 gallon tanker I had bought for a customer.

I think it was brand new......there was a faint smell of diesel in the tank but all the TO&E equipment was still sealed in their container.

It was Elmo's first road trip since his redemption from captivity and he seemed to enjoy himself.

I fear he is a victim of "Stockholm Syndrome".....occassionally he looks at me with tears in his little possum eyes and asks "why doesn't Gimpy call?"
So are you saying that Gimpy is a pet-aphile or a possum-napper? :lol::lol:

3dAngus

Surprising how that big ole tanker almost looks "small" next to that tractor.

It always looks huge to me when walking around one by itself.

Good job. (I know that bridge).

zout

Nice tanker.
Seems the writing on bathroom doors may be an indication of former pleas for help while heartlessly abandoned by his owner !

You should see a traumatic stress analysist for his depression and to get him out of his addiction now of writing on bathroom doors.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice tanker! Mine was almost as nice when I picked it up. I see that is an A1 version, has the vapor recovery piping on the rear. I like where the wheel chocks are put, I'll have to do that to mine.

10 more loads and I'll have moved a million gallons with mine.

If he is going to haul it OTR loaded, I recommend getting rid of the NDT's ASAP. Mine were brand new, but with a load rolling on the freeway for hours they started to have bad tread separation problems.

Who's M915?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks