• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckermans' new toy

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well it,'s not mine, and it sure ain't a toy, but the Warrior Patriot Resources organization just got this neat Landoll trailer. I might even get to pull it once and awhile.
It will be put to work immediatly transporting vehicles and goods througout the country. It will be based out of Hattiesberg, Mississippi.
Since we hate to waste fuel we are going to try to keep it loaded both ways. We have a few routes that will be regular runs so we are offering to pickup/deliver stuff for SS members at a reasonable rate.
We will be picking up at most GL locations throughout the country.
I will post contact info shortly.

Attachments

Alredneck

Banned
UGH! Show off! HEHE! Congrats on the new trailer, does that mean you goin to IN to get yours and FTs stuff now. No way better to test new equipment than a roadtrip!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
:roll:Just remember, North is always up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks