• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wreckerman's traveling starvation show

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got up this morning and went out to see the newest fix for my Green Iron addiction.

The beast is huge.....it didn't seem that big parked up at Redstone amongst the M916's and other big vehicles......in my back yard is seems a big as an aircraft carrier (or at least a destroyer).

It also has the turning radious of the Queen Mary.:shock:

I detected a slight air leak under the hood somewhere that I'm attempting to run to ground. The horn doesn't work and neither do the convoy (whoopie) lights.

I was tempted to drive it to Wally-world this morning but the fuel gauge is showing under a quarter tank and I don't trust it farther than I can toss the whole truck.

I'm considering a second mortgage to fill up the tank.

Here are a few more pics for the photo addicted.
The Queen Mary can actually spin around within its own length. Thrusters should be installed on your road barge.

goldneagle

My M820A2 was like that. Needs lots of space for turning. Had to start the turns before coming up on the stop sign otherwise I would end up in the ditch.

Srjeeper

This outta be good........

I can't wait to see the mound of dirt WM's gonna use to get that truck from Bama to Rico....:shock:

Elmo might wanna sit that ride out...:whistle: