• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrecking Crew Salvage Winfield Missouri

pigpen60

Hauled some scrap this morning and noticed all of the military trucks are gone. Anyone here get them? Oh and steel/iron is 150 a ton.

aghumvee

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I made the trip out from KC to get front bumper, rear window screen and exhaust pieces a few weeks ago off one of these trucks. Thanks for posting about these trucks! Not very many of the military versions being parted.

I live about half a mile from there. I was there about the same time as Pigpen60 took the 1st round of pics and they had a lot of parts and complete older 5 tons / 2.5 tons back in 2020. But like it was stated, it's all gone now.
It was a fun place to go exploring on a Saturday afternoon.

Monkeyboyarmy

I live about half a mile from there. I was there about the same time as Pigpen60 took the 1st round of pics and they had a lot of parts and complete older 5 tons / 2.5 tons back in 2020. But like it was stated, it's all gone now.
It was a fun place to go exploring on a Saturday afternoon.
I did talk to the yard shortly after and they said those trucks came from a big farm operation. So some more might show up. Im interested in any of the 915/916 with the detroits or related parts.....if you happen to see anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks