• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wright Patterson

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I concur with the others, Andrew at WPAFB is very good to deal with. He is a prior Army mechanic and actually knows the equipment. If my EUC's ever clear, I can't wait to get my M818 and M105's home (my first MV purchases).

Soni, if you bring your 920 up to pick up your trailer, let me know what day you will be there. I would love to see it in person.

Chris

If you want to see a bunch of 920s they are out at WPAFB awaiting pickup. Big I tell you. I just walked the entire compound looking for stuff today.

sw

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Soni, might just try and meet you up there. Will call Thurs if I can make it. You going early or afternoon?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks