• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wrong fuel filter?

Ford Mechanic

I got a primary fuel filter in to put in my M35 and I'm wondering if it's the right filter. It's kind of short compared to the housing and the pic in the TM. It's 3&7/8 in tall including the cork gaskets on both ends. Does this sound right? It's a Luber Finer 261F Filter that I got from White Owl with my last order. If ya'll would give some input on if this hieght sounds right I would appreciate it. Thanks

DeucesWild11

You'll probably be glad you did change them when you see what the old ones look like. I didn't even have a primary filter in mine. Opened it up and it was empty!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The reason the filter is short in the long cannister is that the bottom half of the cannister acts as a a WATER & DIRT TRAP

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks