• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTA- 60 who here has one

Bill Nutting

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you get it working, bring it to Michigan. Benton Harbor just found out they have lead in their water just like Flint did. You could set it up and sell drinkable water. It’s hard to imagine that folks can’t have drinkable water when we are surrounded by the Great Lakes. It’s the old water lines made of lead causing the problem in Benton Harbor. It’s heart breaking to think kids have been poisoned because of old pipes. Where did America go?

319cssb

Good thought Bill.
I still need to find a few parts to make it work though, some valves clamps for this valve and
a pipe manifold that goes on the back side of the filter media
00D31F6D-7C37-4F27-8094-BC955DD979A9.jpeg170E4B08-8F48-44D1-AEAE-2407103C3A81.jpeg1B266045-F773-4F28-A4D1-F1CB49631D54.jpeg

319cssb

I still need some parts there are some people in California who are parting some I heard. Is it anyone here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks