• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wtb, 5 ton winch cable tensioner

g102

I am looking to purchase a complete winch cable tensioner assembly as seen on the 5 ton wreckers.
I have a m-818 with winch and i would like to install a tensioner assembly on it.
Please e mail me or call if you have one for sale

i am also looking for a right landing leg for a m172a1 trailer

thanks gary
gary@halftracks.com
630-257-1100

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are going to be expensive, I've been looking for two myself. There was one on e-bay awhile back, its some surplus dealer over near Marshfield, Wisc. Don't remember his name, but WATCH HIM..... He has the stuff, I bought a winch from him at auction, the one I picked up wasn't the one I bought, and he tried to get the driver that was picking it up for me to pony up 50.00 more. He was asking about 600.00. So if you come up with a hell of a deal and can get them all, let me know. I'll buy two for my M-62.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a tensioner off a wrecker rear winch. If that's what you need let me know. I have no idea if it would fit a front winch also.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
no the rear will not fit the front. rear is air shift and front is manual. some one on here has one for sale for 400.00 tensioner only.

g102

Hi Dave, I need the entire assembly, Tensioner and winder. I don't want to have to look for seperate pieces. hopefully one that has been removed off a winch so it will include everything down to the bolts.

the rear wrecker winch is a 40K winch if I remember correctly and the tensioner is much larger than the front winch, Thanks Gary

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks