• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wtb m1010 ambulance

WPNS421

I am looking to buy an ambulance M1010 for my wife. Please help me she's mad :evil:at me because I sold her favorite jeep. My wife is an ex medic and she has driven the M1010 before. If you have one and would be willing to part with the amb it will receive a good home. I am willing to pay a reasonable price depending on condition, will pick up if in eastern US. Must have valid title.PM please:-D

samson

I have a 1985 m1010 in good shape 16000 miles with fresh 383 carc paint. It is located in Phila, Pa. I do have the Pa title. 4,000.00.

WPNS421

Thanks for the quick reply, I would be interested, could you send me some pictures. I will be going to Philadelphia in 2-3 weeks to pick up an MKT at Eastern Surplus and if the vehicles is what I want would pick it up. Please send the pictures to my private e-mail.
gilles@oops.ca. Thanks