• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB M37 Driver Seat Back Cushion

ton10291

If you have seat cushions or springs I could use those.

Also, does anyone have a pattern for or the dimensions of the plywood passenger seat base?

Thx

-Tony

ton10291

Thanks Bruce. That would be great.

Please send to :

Tony Peterson
10291 Mississippi Blvd.
Coon Rapids, MN 55433

and let me know what you need or your time and trouble.

M-37Bruce

Thanks Bruce. That would be great.

Please send to :

Tony Peterson
10291 Mississippi Blvd.
Coon Rapids, MN 55433

and let me know what you need or your time and trouble.
Tony,
I finished the pattern this afternoon, after work, so I'll get it in the mail tomorrow after the gym. I can't be more than a couple of buck$?
Regards,
Bruce

M-37Bruce

Seat Pattern

If you have seat cushions or springs I could use those.

Also, does anyone have a pattern for or the dimensions of the plywood passenger seat base?

Thx

-Tony
Tony & Chad,
Check your PM's, BTW, four inches of foam rubber is what I used on my passenger seat.
I also cut a one inch channel away from the back top edge of the foam, it seamed to allow the passenger seat back fit a lot better!

Dalton

I have a 1954 M37 and I’m also trying to figure out how to restore the seats.

It seems relatively easy to replace the seat bottom springs with foam. Just remove the springs from the sheet of metal that fastens the springs to the bottom of the seat and replace them with the foam. The foam can be fixed to the metal sheet with the canvas cover and the metal sheet can then be fastened back onto the seat.

For the seat back, however, the springs mount directly to the seat. So if you replace the springs with foam how do you mount the foam to the back of the seat?

(By the way, this is my first posting. I’m glad to have found this forum.)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks