• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB M37 gas heater parts

ODAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Southwind 978-M personnel heater: Looking for the exhaust adapter, metal exhaust tube, duct hoses, fuel lines, miscellaneous fittings and cables.

For Perfection power plant heater: exhaust tube, aquastat, fuel lines, miscellaneous fittings and cables.

Please PM me with possibilities. Thank you.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post some pics of what you need? I have a pile of gas heater stuff but I cannot positively id what applications the individual parts are for.

Z

ODAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for responding, Ziggy.

I'll first post the Southwind heater information and follow up with the Perfection heater. I'll attach parts diagrams which show everything and should help with identification. I have some photos of a few, but not all, of the actual parts I'm seeking. Any fuel lines, fittings, and cables would be useful.

Personnel heater parts diagram.jpg This is the Southwind heater.

Exhaust adapter.jpg I need an exhaust adapter. Note that it is screwed to the underside of the heater mounting bracket. It's "DD" in the parts diagram.

Heater ducts.jpg I would like to find some good used or NOS heater ducts: 4 inch diameter--31 in, 24 in, and 18 in. ("E," "K," and "N" on the parts diagram). I have a source from an aircraft parts company, but they are quite expensive.

ODAddict

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Next is the Perfection heater information. Again, any fuel lines, fittings, and cables would be useful.

Power plant heater parts diagram.jpg Heater parts diagram.

Aquastat.jpg Aquastat with associated fittings. "BD" on the parts diagram.

Coolant hoses.jpg Coolant hoses and fittings. "F," "K," and "M" on the parts diagram. Please note that associated fittings have separate ID.

I have other photos and information if you need additional clarity. Thank you again (as well as anyone else) for taking the time to look around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks