• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB M816 Wrecker Boom Winch Snatch Block

houdel

I want to buy a M816 Wrecker Boom Winch Snatch Block for the three part cable arrangement as shown in the following photo (photo courtesy of No.2Diesel)

Does anyone have one they can sell or suggest someone who might have one?

Thanks, Lee

Attachments

houdel

Re: RE: WTB M816 Wrecker Boom Winch Snatch Block

citizensoldier said:
Beltfed on ebay or Austin Webber is his real name. He has those and the other two types for winching all the time.
I couldn't find either "Beltfed" or "Austin Webber" on an Ebay sellers name search. Do you have any contact info for him or a link to a current listing of his on Ebay>

citizensoldier

http://stores.ebay.com/Austin-Aviation-HMMWV-Surplus

Here is his store front.. I took a quik look and only saw the snatch block style right now. I would drop him a email with that picture he will let you know when he comes accross another one.
They will probably be high but another to check is Oshkosh Equipment in Wi.. That style seems to be a little harder to find because of the termination point but they are out there. I will put it on my list of things to find.. Hows that gun ring doing?

houdel

Re: RE: WTB M816 Wrecker Boom Winch Snatch Block

citizensoldier said:
Beltfed on ebay or Austin Webber is his real name. He has those and the other two types for winching all the time.
Problem solved. His Ebay user name is "Beltfed34", same as here on SS.

houdel

Still looking. BTW I need the kind in Gimpyrobb's posting with the attachment for a clevis on the winch cable, not the type shown in my original photo.

jatonka

816 wrecker boom block

Hi Lee, I have a friend with one of these for sale. Wayne Z. at 732 267-3591. He is a good friend of mine and is not too high priced. If you make a deal I can bring it to Portland oregon in August. John Tennis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks