• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB-whiffle tree+ towbar for wrecker

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Hey guys, Does anybody know were I can buy a wiffle tree and towbar for my 816 wrecker.I am trying to gather all the things that are missing from my wrecker. THANKS,JOHN.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What size towbar you need, the medium or the large?

TNJ Murray has wiffle trees for $200. They are expensive, because he needs them for his 816 wrecker contract for overseas sales.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I dont know,what size comes on the 816. I had a heavy duty one,but sold it a couple years ago.Now I am kicking myself.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the medium towbar was a BII for the wrecker. The deuces never carried towbars.

Does anyone know if the wreckers carried both a medium and heavy?

KsM715

Whats a good price for a heavy towbar? I have a second one I need to sell? Its one of the brand new types and you may want one more original to your truck.

edited 3/17/09 nevermind towbar sold

Last edited:

groundog

I have a NOS wiffle tree---one hubdred dollars and you pay shipping----not sure of the cost but a wiffle tree is heavy----groundog in Ariz.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jcappeljr
Do you still have the long boom jack stands??? I need them for my wrecker, they are about the only issue Item I am short!
James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks