• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTB-winch chains/hooks

MilitaryRestoration

Ok so if you want a winch chain hook, please email me militaryrestoration@yahoo.com. include that you are wanting the winch chain and also your name and mailing address.
As for the chains, I've got a few of both styles, the slip hook style and the grab hook style, however I dont have any of the chain to cable adapters. All I have are the hooks and chain itself. Thanks for everyone's interest! -Todd

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The prices quoted by MILITARYRESTORATION are cheap. Please buy one from him. If you have to have a brand new winch chain, I'd sell mine for $75 plus shipping since I am not using it. PM me if you are interested. If not, it will continue to hang from the shelf in my shop waiting for a winch just as it has done for the last decade! No rust...new condition with some scratches. I REALLY do not want to cost MR a sale so please check with him first in case he has what you need. When I bought it, I literally removed it from the box. It has NEVER been on a truck.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
MR...No problem. As far as I am concerned, once one guy jumps in to post I would not jump in unless I had something different, which was the case here (new vs. used, but yours is a much better deal...and I don't expect anyone to buy mine when yours is less than half the price!). You responded first so I would always give you a wide berth! You are a good guy and a great resource for the hobby and I believe in mutual respect! Good luck with your restorations and recoveries!:-D

avengeusa

I got the chain, thanks a lot MilitaryRestoration, I found and ordered the 2.5 ton adaptor for the cable also, they are only 60 bucks new, got a few coming......

M813A1

Hello Military Resto !! I am interested in a chain like the one in your picture if you still have any left ?? What is the cost with shipping to 73130 ?? Thanks

scrapman

Just a thank you to the guys who are BUYING their chains & hooks instead of stealing them off of trucks waiting to be picked up. I had mine stolen at Warner Robins in the past 2-3 weeks, however the thief missed the 2 new boxes of reflector triangles, a new glad hand tire inflator, new fire extinguisher, 20 ft tow chain & 1 MRE:drool:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks