• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wth?Deuce making to much power?

tm america

Ok i found the problem ...After putting a fuel pressure gauge on there and driving it till it messed up.. I noticed the fuel pressure was dropping below spec,Then i installed the inline pump still no change.. Fuel pressure was dropping to 10 psi when it would fall on it's face. When i first started it the pressure was at 60psi. so i started changing the filters .first the primary .Then i drove it a slight change was noticed.. So then i changed the secondary out pressure when back up to 60psi and went to 70 when the engine was reved. SO then i changed the final and drove it ...The fuel pressure stayed at 60psi at idle and stayed at 70 when driving.. no mo....
No more issue.. SO the final out come is that the fuel pump on the injection pump will loose suction when pulling thru all three filters without the intank pump pushing fuel to.. The filters being just a little dirty was the icing on the cake Note i only had about 200 miles on the filters and had changed them before only to have the same issue.. I drove it for about an hour today and seeing how it consitantly did it when the pressure when below 10 and now i have consitantly 60-70 psi i feel confident it is fixed