• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK connex box trailer

woodwalker

hello on my rounds I came across a trailer that atatches to the front and rear of a conex box (shipping container) and makes a wagon out of it for transportation I did not get a number off the tag it is military probably would need some work
any intrest in this any info and what should I offer for it?
thanks
Logan

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
They are correctly called "mobilizers," but generally referred to as "dollies." There are several different models, each with its own "M number." The one you need will be determined by the "box" you want to attach it to. I've used several different mobilizers with various communications shelters, but never seen any attached to CONEX containers. Our CONEX containers were usually left in garrison as storage containers but could be loaded onto flatbed trailers with a forklift when it was necessary to deploy them.