• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK: M60 part NOS or reparked?

wgtactical

It has a plastic shell, aluminum liner and several steel components. Although when reparkerized as an assembly, the aluminum or plastic will not react to the process but all the steel parts obviously will

wgtactical

Wow, I thought this would be a 'no brainer' for this group :lol: Come on guys, surely someone here is familiar with this simple process and what you can and can not achieve with it :wink:

wehring

rivets

The rivets are set after the pieces are parked. Look for color variations. Call US Ordnance at (775) 343-1320 for the final answer. They are one of the top .gov suppliers for the pig today.

If you need any other 60 parts (or a 60) give me a call. Class 3/2 since '97

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112

wgtactical

The rivets are set after the pieces are parked. Look for color variations. Call US Ordnance at (775) 343-1320 for the final answer. They are one of the top .gov suppliers for the pig today.

If you need any other 60 parts (or a 60) give me a call. Class 3/2 since '97

Justin Wehring
979 997 3112
That's more of what I am looking for8) I recently purchased what was advertized as a new M60 handguard, which showed up with the rather obvious signs of being refinished. Having done a few myself, I certainly know the difference. It's obvious that you do too Justin :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks