• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK: Source of Black CARC Paint in Atlanta, GA

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looking for a source of black CARC paint, need enough to paint a M151A2 a solid coat. ALso, what type is best for a nice HVLP sprayer. Please advise.
all the best,
Jason

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also, what type of CARC is the best, I"m using it on a M151A2 and I have the standard paint gun and a 14 CFM compressor.

135gmc

If you really want CARC, check with Sherwin Williams, or Milspray. Milspray offers a single-component "restoration" CARC that's water based. It can ship without a HAZMAT surcharge. You will also need water based epoxy primer to ensure that the Milspray bonds to the surface. The Milspray comes ready to spray - no thinning is required. Milspray is located in NY, with their web site at: at MILSPRAY | Classic Military Vehicle Restoration Paint | General Info

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks