• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WW2 Tank Needed! - for the WW2 Weekend at the Eisenhower National Historic Site (PA)

cruzinz28

My friend is the Chief Ranger at the Gettysburg National Military Park and reached out to me today for some help.

On September 19th, and 20th there is the annual World War II Weekend at the Eisenhower National Historic Site in Pennsylvania.

In previous years they had a WWII tank on display, but this year they were informed that the gentleman that normally brought his tank to the show for display has since sold the tank. They would love to have a WWII tank for display at the show this year. This is kind of last minute, but I thought I would put this out there to see if anyone:

A.) Has a tank locally or
B.) Would be able to attend the show on September 19th and 20th

If anyone is interested or knows someone that might be, please shoot me a PM and I will get you the contact information for the Show.

Thanks!

Jesse

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Wow Jesse, of all the weekends. That's the same weekend as Gilbert so anyone in the MV hobby is probably going to be up that way I'd think.

Austringer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get you a Sherman for you but it would be expensive to get it shipped up there. Let me know what your budget is for shipping, figuring 10k plus for transport, permits etc.

cruzinz28

I appreciate the offer, but this is not an event where the National Park Service has funding allocated to bring vehicles into the event.

The vehicle show field is voluntary but requires registration before the event. I am told that there will be a convoy from the even at the Eisenhower National Historic Site to another event in New Oxford, PA as well during the weekend.

I knew Gilbert fell on the same weekend, but thought I would make a post to see if anyone was interested. I have attended the Gilbert Show myself and thoroughly enjoyed that show!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks