• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

www.arizonak5.com 6th annual Birthday Camping/ Wheel'n trip feb 7th-9th

Arizonak5

Hello gents! Just wanted to extend and invite to Steel Soldiers for the 6th annual arizonak5.com birthday run. Arizona K5 is a local Arizona k5 club that include all 69-91 K5 blazers and Gmc Jimmy's. We also have a section of our website dedicated to all Chevy CUCV's. in short we are just a bunch of hard working blue color guys who love the outdoors, camping, wheel'n and most of all our old Chevy trucks! our only rule we have is don't be an *******, take care of the land and take care of each other, no one gets left behind. This years run will be held in Florence Arizona and we will be running the Elvis trail. This trail is a gnarly 5 mile trail with some wicked obstacles for the rock junkies and bypasses for the less daring. Last year I ran my stock M-1008 and only managed to kiss a rock with the back of the bedside, and also re arranged both rocker panels :) good times! I need a lift! for more info on our trail run please click the link or pm me thanks gents! http://www.arizonak5.com/forum/index.php?topic=10236.0 ps. I love this site gents very well put together and well moderated, this place has answered many questions about my 1008 and I appreciate all the info!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks