• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wyoming deuce and 5ton owners

63sierra10

Who here is from Wyoming? I know of a few members but have seen a few trucks recently that I don't know if they are members. I saw an M35 A3 outside of Rock Springs and a 5 ton coming out of TenSleep. How about a Wyoming member roll call? After seeing the 5 ton I was excited because there were zero deuces or 5 tons other than the fire department around for well over 50 miles in either direction.

63sierra10

Less members but a lot more trucks in Montana. I have spotted quite few in different parts of Montana while driving around and around. Most of them are not for sale too, I have asked.

Bobbed4x4

Banned
Yeah, farmers have them for feeding cattle and so on.... small towns have them for small fire truck substitutes. With all the missle silohs around here, most of the MV's I see are still active military.