• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wyoming guy lookin for a cucv

rikinwyoming

I tried to post my cherokee for trade twice, but it hasn't shown up on the for sale forum (classifieds) here.

Anyway,,, looking to trade my 99 cherokee with some offroad mods for a 1008 truck cucv.... do people trade often, or am I pissin in the wind as they say? My jeep is in great shape, though higher mileage,,, maybe ya'll don't do the trade thing here?

Maybe there's just no one around wyoming or close,,hehe

Midnight Rider

More like no one would trade a CUCV for a Jeep Cherokee. I know I wouldn't trade my 1009 for anything.

You'll have better luck selling the Jeep and then go buy a CUCV.

But I guess anything is possible.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I live in Denver and if you are looking for an M1009, drop me a line AFTER you sell your Jeep. No offense, but I've got the vehicles I want, and they are all green (or three color camo).

But I might consider selling ONE of them (I have two)...

Drop me a PM. I'd gladly discuss what other options you might have.

OH, if you want a club to join? Go on over to http://www.MVCConline.org and take a peek at the Military Vehicle Collectors of Colorado...

Post that cherokee on Ebay. Right now its free to list a local classified ad on there. Or on the forum here JeepForum.com Classifieds - Vehicles For Sale
Or Craigslist. Cherokee is a good vehicle and has many good attributes, that once you get a military blazer, you may wish you had back. They are easy to sell, so I dont see a issue of getting rid of it. But finding someone on here that wants to trade is going to be like going to a bloods meeting and seeing if one of the guys wants to trade a blue rag for one of their red ones.... Or what ever color clothing ....;)

rikinwyoming

Yes I tried twice here to post on the classifieds, said it had to be approved and it has never shown up on there,,, maybe I have to talk to the mods,,,,

I have two people coming to look at it locally,, and if it sells, I will be buying a m1008 or m1009 depending on what I can find!

rikinwyoming

Yes I tried twice here to post on the classifieds, said it had to be approved and it has never shown up on there,,, maybe I have to talk to the mods,,,,

I have two people coming to look at it locally,, and if it sells, I will be buying a m1008 or m1009 depending on what I can find!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks