• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

X-door Interior Custom Panels

NCarolinadawg

Wanted to know if anyone has done anything custom in regards to interior door panel work on military xdoors? I am NOT looking to destroy anything or ruin the doors, so if that is your only input as too why not to touch, then not needed. Just looking for any images that someone may have done to make a door panel for the interior of the xdoors to spruce them up a little. Vinyl backed foam, pleated vinyl, aluminum panels, diamond plate, acoustic panels, etc? Pictures please!

BLK HMMWV

I made an aluminum panel that basically protects the window glass when the window is open.
It was in an old TM some place.
Keeps your keys and legs and gear from rubbing on window glass when it is lowered.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks