• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

X Doors with my soft top

springbok

I picked up hard doors and WOW so nice.. I was worried about the fit with a soft top. Not now..
I have access good used X Doors. clean glass. $600 for a set of 2 was not a bad deal.
Going on my M1038 next. Hopefully it will help a little with the cold weather over winter.

Attachments

springbok

Here it is pre X Door install. I got a really nice 998 from GP. went through reset and only had 460 miles on it.
One issue was someone walked across the hood and GP owned up to it and is getting me a replacement.

Attachments

gem1410

Here it is pre X Door install. I got a really nice 998 from GP. went through reset and only had 460 miles on it.
One issue was someone walked across the hood and GP owned up to it and is getting me a replacement.
How did you approach gp about the hood damage---was there much damage--Thanks

springbok

I called support and said that the hood had a pretty major crack, which after more inspection there were actually 3, and I said there were foot prints on the hood that were clearly not in the auction pics.
The crack goes from airlift loop to airlift loop above the radiator intake and from the radiator intake on each corner up about 6"
It was enough to warrant the claim. There were footprints all over the hood so someone walked across it.
This goes to show that with the EUCs taking so long it opens up more chances for damage to happen..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks