• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xantrex Jump Box 120v inverter. 600 watts.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Xantrex XPOWER 12vdc-120vac inverter 600 watts.

I was out in the container and realized I take the jump box for granted. This is a useful tool to keep in your truck, MV recovery's or Bug out scenarios.

I have checked mine in at the airport. This powers your computer, cell phone, lighter or a small 600 watt load. 12vdc or 120vac. How many recovery's have you been on and needed a way to charge your cell phone or computer...?

I just took a few pictures, Front, back, inverter, NoaA am/FM radio etc;; The light bulb is a 60 watt spiral bulb. Don't buy the Chinese made spirals they have a tendency to catch fire. Always buy the ones made in the USA. Ours are U.L. approved and will not catch fire.

Best $99.00 I ever spent.

Features:

• Completely redesigned to deliver greater power for longer periods of time and to increase durability and rugged appeal
  • Three household outlets to power up to 600W of appliances and electronics simultaneously
  • Long-lasting endurance: 28 Ah power cell
  • Integrated AM/FM radio and alarm clock to keep you informed during emergencies or entertained during recreational activities. NOAA.
  • Also features boosting capabilities, digital power display, safety light and plug-in-and-forget charging

Additional Info:
  • Heavy-duty Xantrex Power One 800A delivers 600 watts of portable AC power with vehicle jumpstart, AM/FM radio and digital alarm clock Powered by a rechargeable 28AH battery, the Eliminator PowerBox 800A provides up to 600 watts of AC power. It can jump start a car, truck, boat or small RV. The system also operates a wide range of DC products. Ideal for power emergencies, Eliminator PowerBox 800A comes with a built-in emergency light and jumper cables. Integrated AM/FM radio and digital alarm clock provides access to music, talk radio and news. Whether it’s a job site or a camp site, the Eliminator PowerBox 800A is the ideal portable power solution.

Package Contents:
  • Powerpack Inverter
  • Jumper Cables
  • AC Charger
  • DC Charger
  • Accessory Carry Bag
  • User Manual

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a slightly different version made by Schumacher. Mine lacks the radio but has a compressor and inflator for air matresses etc.