• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM211 junk yard

camp9

I found a xm211 in a local junk yard two days ago. It's missing engine, trans, and outside rims in the duels, He wants $600 for it. Trying to get an idea what a ball park idea what the weight might be missing those parts so I can compare it to the price a scrap. I'm just thinking of this one for parts. Thanks,

Camp

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
scrap auto's are going for $270 a ton here in saginaw and $265 a ton in traverse city ,so i would say here wants less than current scrap price below the bridge , complete it was probably around #13,000 so there is still 4 or 5 ton there with all the body in tacked

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yes that is to high im thinking.. a local man here has a 211 that has sit for awhile but its all there.. 500.00

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure there are a few M211 owners here who can use some odds and ends in parts. Buy it, save the parts you can, and junk the rest.

Some off-roaders might be happy with the axles, all else fails....