• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM757 / Pershing documentation

maplehillfrm

first off, my brother would be interested in seeing this I think, as he was staitioned at ft sill, and then onto stuutgart for his tour with the pershing missles, this was in the early to mid 80's.. wow now I am feeling older haha:roll:

second off when I click on the pictures I can only see them in a small version, this is always,, am I doing something wrong?

thansk for sharing, pat

OT
The original pictures are much larger and well readable, but I see that the new image view function reduces them considerably. One also can't copy them per drag and drop anymore.
I generally like the look and feel of the new Steelsoldier layout, but the imagehandling could be improved. Please correct me if I missed something.

papercu

If you will email a set of the pages to me at b31513 (at) hotmail.com I'll put them in a .pdf and you can put it in the TA section. Wayne
BTY May be after the holidays.

Wayne, thank you for your offer. I just generated the PDF myself (could have thought of that earlier...) and wanted to add them to the TA section, but it is a nogo. It says "not authorized" when I click the add item link.

I can add PDFs to a post, so here they are... You can download them by right click and "save as..."

Attachments

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really great info, our collectors group, "Firelands Military Vehicle Group" just had am M-757 donated to it, and we were looking for information beyond the "Standard Catalog" as well as any parts out there. We have an extra engine in a can, but really need a windscreen and maybe some other stuff as we get into it restoration. Anybody have any thoughts, we're open to suggestions.