• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM817 PTO

citizensoldier

The PTO turns all the time when the engine is running but the shaft should only turn when ingaged for forward and reverse. Probably a broken shift fork in the PTO or maybe a linkage issue. These are just guesses. This could be real bad if the drum lock is engaged up front and you start the truck.. might rip the truck in half if your not careful. Let us know what you find I am curiouse.

supermechanic

Bad mojo to have output turning at all times.
Pto for dump is nasty expensive , (if you can find one).
Ask me why the front crossmember on my m51 has a big rip right where I hang the hook for the winch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks