• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

XM818

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awww, ain't it cute? I can't wait to see the neighbors' faces when that shows up in my driveway. It'll be especially nice when that NHC250 fires at 5:30 am when I drive it to the gym :) Thanks Bob!

Elwenil

maddawg308 said:
I see a M715 hiding behind your new 5-ton. Is that your back yard? MVs seem to grow in orderly rows there....
That M715 hiding behind the five ton looks an awful lot like my old one I sold to Bob, lol.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks guys :)

Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
Dang Chris, you change MVs more than I change .. . uh, . . well you know. :lol:

Seriously, Congrats on another nice truck !!
What are your plans for the back of that thing - trailer, custom bed, crane????
:lol: If I could, I would own one of everything, but since I can't I have to do it one at a time! I'm thinking of getting a trailer for it at this time. I don't know what kind yet. Box, flat-bed, low-boy, hmmmmm.

jwaller

I know where there is a nice M270A1 with a new deck on it for a decent price. :) I just dont think it will do what I want to do(haul cars) without a tremendous hassle.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Jwaller, but the M270A1's are a little long for my liking. I don't really have a place to keep a full-length trailer. I may look for a M146. There are some coming out on GL now. I really need to concentrate on getting it home and in 100% condition before I do anything else with a trailer.