• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xm818a2w/w

muthkw25

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Amazing Build! How loud is the truck with the stacks behind the cab? I imagine it's still ungodly loud.

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is something I would like to build as well. I probably will never have enough money to get something like a Peterbuilt or Mack with sleeper here in the Czech Republic but this looks like the second best thing.

Unfortunately, my dump-tractor trick with its short M51A2 wheelbase does not allow for a sleeper, so I would have to find an M54 or similar in the 8xx series (not sure if they are available in Europe). The double stacks really makes it sweet.

What's missing is a smooth 18 speed gearbox.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This truck is awesome. Since the first time I saw it from a random google search, I have wanted to see more of it. Great job on the build!
Pictures do not do it justice , having seen the truck at the Clare Mi show a couple years ago it is some excellent work and way more impressive in person.