• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Xtreme 4X4 Deuce bobbed(Spike TV)

Goose2448

I loved it. I am not loving the paint. Glad you dropped the Steel Soldiers and members in there. I have to ask what are you going to do with it when its done. I know a member thats in need of a truck realy cheap or free.:mrgreen:

Oh, that would be ME.

And oh yeah, I love watchen the show. Always neat to see what you guys are going to do next. A Dmax would diff be neat. I thougth about doing that when I get my truck. I would leave the Spicer or get something with more grears, but keep it manual.

Last edited:

MO MV man

Seeing that episode of Xtreme 4x4 made my weekend.
It really hit home.
Even watched it a third time after my wife went to bed. :mrgreen:

Can't wait to see the follow-up episodes!

Great job, Ian.

BTW......when Ian mentioned 100dollarman, some pics were shown of 100dollar, his rigs and one showing a VERY purdy lady poised seductively on the passenger step of an Deuce.... :)

Last edited:

rflegal

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wanna see how they're gonna get the 'zuk in and out of the bed easily. I want to do the same with my M36, but the ramps are going to be daunting! Maybe you can "hop" the 'Zuk in?
Anxious to see the rear suspension too. I vote bags. But I suppose the truck's already built so we'll just have to wait and see.
I nrever buy the build DVD's but if they offer it I'd be tempted. :grin:

100dollarman

We were out at the "Hammers" trails yesterday running our own Samurai buggy, so I couldnt watch till this morning.

GREAT SHOW, Ian!!! Thank you for the GREAT plugs for www.100dollarman.com !

I am all out of the 100dollarman adaptor plates again! Cant keep them in stock-- need to make more each run!

It would be cool to get the Xtreme Bobber and one of my Bobbers with both of our Sammi Buggies together!

Cant wait for Part II of the build!!! Ian- do you have a date for the second episode yet?

A couple of "Miss Hundy" shots for your viewing pleasure!:beer:

Even my son "Fitty" got in one of the shots!!! He was in front of the 53" tire M818 with the shortened deuce bed.

Attachments

Last edited:

baxter

I just finished watching it is good to see a real truck on thier nice job Ian cant wait till next week. Now I need to go work on my own. Nice pics Hundy

Last edited: