• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yanmar diesel motor in box OKC to Appleton, WI (or Minneapolis/Milwaukee/Madison ...)

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need a new in the box Yanmar diesel motor picked up in Oklahoma City and transported to Appleton, WI. If not Appleton Milwaukee or Madison WI or Minneapolis/St. Paul would work as well. This wouldn't fit in the trunk of a car, but would definitely fit in the back of a hatchback or mini-van or pickup truck quite easily. Please call or text me (920) 202-4647 or email me (joe@armytruckparts.com) if you might be able to help for a reasonable fee.

Thanks much!

Joe

Attachments

Last edited:

mbehne

If anyone can get it to Fort Madison/Montrose Iowa, I can bring it to the Madison/Beaver Dam Wi area March 24-26th. I will be in meetings during the day but free after 1600hrs for them to pick it up. I'll be up that way anyway so N/C on my end.

Mike