• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yards/surplus in Missouri and Illinois

b money

I searched and only found one yard in Rolla, is there any more? I don't have a MV yet but I like to look at all the green iron and hey a sweet deal on a deuce would be nice. I'm going on vacation starting wen, going from peru IL down to Joplin MO and have plenty of time to stop and check stuff out.

PS if anyone knows of any gun-shops alone the same route I'm also game for those too.

Thanks

wdbtchr

I've been hearing of of a salvage yard in West Plains, but I haven't been able to pin it's location down.:roll: I suspect it's probably an individual selling parts rather than a formal salvage yard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks