• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another new guy

technojunkie

Hi all,

Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. I'm in the planning/research stage of acquiring a M35A2. I'm not a collector, but I understand that MVs can be addictive so one truck may likely lead to another. :)

My primary purpose for wanting a Deuce (aside from it being cool) is as an intermittent use workhorse. Primarily mountain driving/camping and paintball activities but occasional load carrying as well.

I've been lurking a couple weeks and am already impressed with the amount of knowledge I see here. So kudos to the old timers and former grunts that make this hobby accessible to the rest of us.

Tampa250

Welcome from another "newbie"! This place appears to be LOADED with information- it'll take me months to make a dent in it!

ETA- I didn't even catch that you are another Floridian- there's a few of us around, it seems... ;)

Last edited: