• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another reason to hate singled directional shoed deuces.

combat32

There has got to be at least 10,000 sets of slave cables on Ft. Benning, surely they wouldn't miss one:-D I bet Ranger Joe's has a set.

Lonesome715

I almost got a set from a kid that was suppose to buy that tan deuce. Once we cut a deal he never came back. He worked supply at Fort Benning.

Parker2

The best way to move trucks around is with a big F'n forklift. You can get them to go anywhere you want, if you tug and ram them long enough.

There are 3 ways to do things: The right way, the wrong way and the DRMO way.
I know you were probably being sarcastic, but it actually is a great way to move a duece. When mine was broke down I just put a driver in the seat and pushed it around the lot and backed it into my shop. Easy as pie.:-D I did put an old 11.00 20.00 tire between the truck and the forklift though.

shepsjeep

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is a blowout due to tying the steering too tight!! Give it enought slack to let the wheel turn when cornering, but not too much. Be safe. Go slow. Be sure the tires are inflated the same pressure so no pulling to one side. Take long turns, no sharp turns.

Good Luck!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks