• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yey or Ney...

dalej

Just wanted to see if I wanted to start adding any chrome. Any thoughts?

NoCaps.jpg Caps.jpg pointed.jpg

I'm just not sure since the wheels have CTIS. Leaving one off might kill the look.

Last edited:

zout

Its your $$$$$$ and also your truck. Better question is what do you want. To me - and i am not very smart....but to ask what someone else thinks means you already know the answer.
Never going to get anywhere asking folks what they think.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chrome on an MV is wrong. But if you paint to match it might be a nice touch to personalize your ride.

emr

Just sayin.. I don't get it :(( chrome ?? on an MV ... For a fun goof maybe ... But could never do it myself, hey you asked :)) Maybe there will be a new site for such trucks :)))

dalej

Is this it? If so, I'll can let you know where to send the new car! :)

1.28.jpg

Also..... can anyone tell me what is in the area of the red square?

1.34.jpg

Last edited:

Lmtv772

Banned
Is this it? If so, I'll can let you know where to send the new car! :)

View attachment 586902

Also..... can anyone tell me what is in the area of the red square?

View attachment 586903
You got it. I put the bridge plate on.

The area with the red square is black out driving light. (It's supposed to illuminate the Soldier who's walking on front of the truck during black out operations.)
(used to be a white light, nowadays it's green)

BTW I did like your photoshop job on the spike lug nuts, though. You even gave them some shadow. Nice Job!

Last edited:

dalej

Also... What are these two items used for? It say Trans oil and Engine Oil below the two buttons. They have stainless steel braided lines running into someplace.

1.47.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks