• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yippy. 2 EUCs cleared, pick up time. WI & OH

my69camaro

Won a M35A3 in WI back in the 1st week of July and a M915A1 in OH around 3 weeks ago..

To my suprise both were cleared for pick up yesterday. Talked to both sites right after and set up times to get both vehicles.

Looks like I'm going to Sparta WI 9/2/10 to get the A3, and the GL guy said all the trucks from that lot were nice and drivable:).

Then to Wright Pat OH 9/7/10 for the 915, GL guy there said most trucks from that lot jump started and drove but he couldn't remember off the top of his head if mine did. Gonna call him again today and hope he had time to check his notes.

[thumbzup]

my69camaro

Yep next thursday can't come fast enough... Talked to the GL guy in OH and he said the 915 was a no start but I guess they didn't try to jump that one from the sounds of things? Oh I hope it's just batteries. hahaha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks